My Recent Search
Showing 2 results
Retail Planner, Retail, Aarong
Educational Requirements Post Graduate/Graduate with major in Retail / Finance/ Sales. Experience Requirements At least 5 years experiences in management, stock planning or merchandising. AdditioDeadline: 31 Oct 2019
5 - 5 years
- Post Graduate/Graduate with major in Retail / Finance/ Sales.
- At least 5 years experiences in management, stock planning or merchandising.
- Hands-on knowledge of retail operations and Retail forecasting.
- Excellent analytical to improve performance and cost control.
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Knowledge on Inventory Management and Supply Chain Management
- Create annual, monthly, weekly & seasonal stock plans, forecasts for sales, inventory, markdowns and gross margin.
- Create allocation strategies, incorporating the inventory plan and flow strategy to meet store inventory need and outlet wise products assortments plan (item, color, size) for each product category.
- Review, analyze and adjust allocation plans incorporating sales trends.
- Initiate and develop strategies and actionable analysis to recap retail/outlet operation by classification and subclass keeping top-line in order, create strategies to drive sales and achieve gross margin profitability.
- Recommend with thorough analysis of retail business prior to every festival/event to achieve increased sales, profitability and sell-thru % by category and department.
- Produce weekly reports, recapping sales, target vs. achievement, inventory and margin projection by department & outlet.
- Collaborate with relevant department to ensure consistency in-season allocation and replenishment.
- Analyze consumer needs, marketplace, assortments, key items, top designs/SKUs performance and sell thru.
- Meet financial objectives by preparing an effective annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions to control cost.
- Co-ordinate with relevant depts. of Central Services to ensure smooth operations
Manager of Finance & Accounts
Educational Requirements Post graduate/ MBA/ Masters in Finance/Accounting in any reputed university, CA (CC) would be preferable. Additional Requirements Age 30 to 45 years Only males are allowed to applyDeadline: 24 Oct 2019
5 - 5 years
- Post graduate/ MBA/ Masters in Finance/Accounting in any reputed university, CA (CC) would be preferable.
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- At least 05 year(s) Experience in the same position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Bangla and English, proficiency in MS office,
- Excel, PowerPoint are essential Ability to effectively use a modern automated financial management system
- Capable to prepare financials, Cash Flow, financial forecasting, Balance Sheet, Budget & Budgetary control of the whole accounts of the company efficiently.
- Strictly need to follow the capital expenditure and need subsequently need to capitalize as per Bangladesh Accounting Standard.
- Supervise and guide directly all activities related to the Accounts & finance of the organization.
- Conduct a periodical review of Financial, Administrative Manual, operation policies and procedures; as and when necessary conduct amendments/improvements.
- Oversee the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure, department budgets, and to plan, develop, direct, control and analyze all accounting and financial statements, financial reports, special analysis, and information reports so as to review operational issues impacting the company and to pinpoint the weak areas.
- Supervise and guide directly all activities related to Income Tax & VAT of the Company. Maintain liaison with TAX & VAT and others authorities.
- Capable in handling the Tax & VAT related activities of the company individually and make liaison with the authorities time to time as and when required.