IT and Engineering company
Job Nature: Full-Time
- Collaborate with the upper management team to set quality benchmarks.
- Create standards in accordance with industry standards and customer expectations.
- Identify quality control processes to ensure criteria are met at all times.
- Execute tests to check final product adherence to the company standards.
Age Range: 18-27 years
Experience: 0 to 5 years
Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Record findings and relay this information to the production team
- Brainstorm ideas to increase productivity and performance of the production line while maintaining accuracy in quality
- Make crucial decisions in favor of cost-efficiency without compromising on quality
- Oversee production to ensure conformity in final product processing.
- Support overall manufacturing activities & reporting to the production manager.
- Taking dictation from Production Manager as and when required.
Job Qualification And Skills
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- B.Sc Engineering in Mechanical & other related Engineer will get advantages.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Plastic and Metal Frame Industries, Quality
- Age 27 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Proven experience as quality supervisor.
- Conscientious and responsible
- A keen eye for detail and a results driven approach
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9001 etc.)
- Sound knowledge about 5s
- Quality experience at Plastic & Metal eye frame industries
- Provident fund, Insurance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Earn Leave encasement and other benefits as per company rules.