IT and Engineering company
Category:Beauty Care/ Health & Fitness
Job Nature: Full-Time
- A Nutritionist evaluates clients` needs to identify their dietary requirements and restrictions. They use their expert knowledge of nutrition and food to help others make better healthy food choices. Their duties include creating meal plans, training the public, and establishing goals.
Age Range: 18-25 years
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Meet with clients and identify their dietary needs by assessing their health, exercise routine, and food habits.
- Develop and help implement personalized nutrition plans for clients.
- Offer advice on how to stay healthy and provide support to help clients with their progress.
- Oversee the consultation calendar to ensure efficiency.
- Simplify important information to clients and explain the benefits of staying on a healthy diet.
- Help establish short and long-term goals.
- Ensure that you stay updated on the latest nutritional diets and trends.
- Teach the public and other health specialists about nutrition through articles and group seminars.
Job Qualification And Skills
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc),Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Bachelor`s degree in Nutritional Science, Dietetics or relevant field.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- As per company policies