Manager (Accounts & Finance)
Job Nature: Full-Time
Mampower Ltd is a leading manufacturer in the Electrical Protection Equipment Industry (e.g. Transformer, Switchgear, Diesel Generator, BBT) in Bangladesh. We mainly deal with supply, erection, testing of distribution & power transformer and complete substations as turnkey project over the past 39 years. We are offering positions for qualified professionals aspiring to have a solid career.
Age Range: 30-40 years
Experience: 5 to 7 years
Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Overall monitoring of Material Purchase Procedure for factory, BBT & Service Department like check all purchase requisition, verify purchase rate, negotiation with vendor, cash disbursement for purchase, monitoring inventory received.
- Checking daily transaction & maintaining file.
- Responsible for knocking every Sales Person for Sales Due Collection with patience, updating Sales debtor list.
- Monitoring Salary, Overtime, Conveyance, and mobile bill related work.
- Ensuring VAT & TAX related work
- Half yearly & yearly Accounts analysis, Yearly increment sheet, Eid Bonus & special Budget for Eid
- Including any other related work assigned by management.
- Supervising & monitoring all kind of account related working activities.
Job Qualification And Skills
Educational Requirement: Graduation/post-graduation in Finance/Accounting along with CA/CMA (partly qualified) from any reputed university.
- Sound knowledge in Computer, MS office program especially in Ms Excel, Ms Word. Including ERP software.
- Professional accomplishments that reflect patience, self-motivation, initiative, independence and ability to meet deadlines
- Good inter personal skill to deal with people