Head of sales
Job Nature: Full-Time
Advanced Group (a reputed construction company) is looking for a qualified candidate as Head of sales (General Manager) for its new construction material named “EPS Sandwich panels” for the Bangladesh market (mainly corporate sales). Need to have very extra-ordinary buyer corresponding & communication skills. Looking for someone who is willing to take challenges and able to create the whole sales network (countrywide) for this new product.
Age Range: 35-47 years
Experience: 10 years
Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Regularly monitor the Sales Executives, to ensure their monthly sales and promotions activities has been achieved.
- Lead a team of corporate sales force to meet assigned target.
- Develop, plan and drive sales initiates to achieve set goals by monitoring and motivating sales team.
- Promote Brand & Execute Business to High Officials of Both - Public & Private Sector.
- Manage existing corporate clients.
- To create new corporate clients through direct sales.
- Prepare & maintain client’s database (existing & upcoming).
- Create retail channel for EPS sandwich panels (region wise).
- Achieve Key Corporate Customers/ area wise/ branch wise sales target through effective sales monitoring.
- Directly involved with different market/institutions exploring new client and markets to achieve individual target through sales & delivery.
- To ensure excellent client service by keeping company goodwill.
- Ensure product availability, supply and merchandising through regular visit to clients of different institutions.
- Ensure customer service and dissolve the customers complain, if any.
- Maintain Long Term Business Relationship with existing & prospective clients.
- Ensure timely collection of payment/receivables.
- Reconciliation of balance for every month with different institutions & with central accounts.
- To forward accumulated purchase order to particular responsible institutions/clients.
- Ability to handle Tender issues, Project Work and Special Product Work.
- Others - as per business requirement.
Job Qualification And Skills
- Masters/ MBA in Marketing from reputed university.
- At least 10 year(s)
- Age 35 to 48 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Candidate having experience in construction industry (materials) is highly preferable.
- Smart and self motivated.
- Must be capable of have work under pressure and communication skill.
- Understand Client's need and identify the scope for sales opportunity.
- Outstanding Presence of Mind with Dynamic Decision Making Capability.
- Computer proficiency.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- TA/ DA & Mobile bill
- Sales Incentive as per company Rules
- Salary Increment Yearly
- Two (02) Festival Bonus
- Others As per Company Rules