Digital Marketing Executive
Job Nature: Full-Time
Creative Films an emerging International Film & Television Production, Product Branding & Production House and print, electronic advertising agency in Dhaka, Bangladesh a looking for experienced and passionate Digital Marketing Executive who is interested in working with our talented and creative team.
Age Range: 25-35 years
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Must understand our company's service proposition and create an overall marketing strategy targeting the desired customer base.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Be proficient in digital marketing, including SEO/SMO including expertise on Social Media platforms marketing, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google AdSense, Google AdWords and YouTube marketing.
- Possess strong analytical Data processing skills and data-driven thinking.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing for e-commerce ventures.
- Should know the tools used while executing work in Google Analytics, Google Trends, Mix panel.
- Possess good knowledge of Excel Docs.
- Must have experience in Database Marketing: Emailers & SMS activities to generate leads.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns, Facebook Ad campaigns, Instagram promotions, etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Manage and maintain the organization's Social Media Tools.
- Write and optimize content for the social networking accounts such as Facebook and others.
- Track and analyze Social media traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s) and others.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter etc.)
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.)
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
- Design Skills, familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop);
- Google ads Certification;
- Google Analytics Certification;
- Facebook Ads Certification;
- Experience with developing content (copy and design) for social media platforms;
- Experience on Video Editing;
- Facebook pixel, Facebook boosting, email marketing, SMS campaign
Job Qualification And Skills
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Certification Course on Digital Marketing from any recognized Institute.
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Corporate Marketing, Digital Marketing
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Strong knowledge on various Facebook marketing & Youtube Channel Marketing/Maintains tools is a must.
- Managing and executing PPC campaigns (Google ads and Facebook ads);
- Managing and executing Organic Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter);
- Experience on Google Analytics;
- Strong portfolio of design work, showing a solution to business problems through effective design.
- Must able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services.
- Good communication skills in both English and Bengali.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practice.
- Attractive salary will be dependent on skill and experience.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 1